CURRENT JOB OPENINGS AT UNDERDAYS:
SALES ASSISTANTS FOR FESTIVE POP UP
We are launching a retail pop-up in Selfridges, 3rd Floor, Body Studio from 13th November to 22nd December and are looking for experienced sales assistants based in London to manage the pop-up. You will be leading and supporting the operation during the busiest time of the year. You will inspire and create exceptional experiences for our customers as they discover and build a connection with our brand for the first time. As a natural leader, you will manage the store with direction from the founders to ensure every customer touchpoint throughout their experience is cohesive and seamless. We are looking for someone with a lot of experience in physical retail, an energetic personality, a strong attention to detail and a self-starter who is prepared to bring the brand to life for the first time in a physical environment.
Key responsibilities include:
Sales & Marketing
- Deliver exceptional service to our customers by building rapport, sharing product knowledge and catering to their needs.
- Be able to successfully convert and acquire new customers for Underdays on the shop floor and during the busiest retail period of the year.
- Become a brand ambassador, fully versed in all aspects of the Underdays brand and experience!
- Be able to demonstrate in-depth product knowledge and possess successful selling skills to drive business.
- Able to work with the Underdays team on in-store marketing activations including influencer & press events and customer giveaways and activations (attention to detail is key).
- From selling and replenishing stock, cashing up and organizing rails, to hosting, you understand there is more to the customer experience than just selling.
- Able to quickly learn and adapt to the Selfridges systems and workflow, including training with their team.
- Keep the shop floor organized, presentable and tidy.
- Prior experience with POS (point of sale) and inventory management systems.
- Experience with visual merchandising.
- Manage customer feedback, and use it constructively to continually raise the bar for service, sales and retail standards in your area.
- Provide daily sales reports.
- Provide stock takes when needed.
- Dates: Monday 13th November to Friday 22nd December at Selfridges Oxford Street.
- Working hours: We will organize shifts of 8 hours in and around store opening hours.
- Work on rotation with another sales assistant.
- Be available to meet for a brand induction ahead of store opening.
- Be available for Selfridges training and onboarding.
Please apply with a cover letter & CV, to email@example.com with “Sales Assistant Application” as the subject line.